What type of membership are you applying for?
- Full members are companies engage in the manufacturing and/or distribution, marketing or development of medical technologies in Canada.
- Medtech Canada’s full member fees are based on a sliding scale of the company’s annual Canadian sales of medical technologies in Canadian dollars. Export sales are not included.
- Emerging Technology members are pre-commercialized companies engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing, and/or distribution of medical technologies in Canada.
- Allied members are consultants, businesses, or organizations that provide goods and services to the medical technology industry.
- Associate members are not-for-profit organizations, academic and professional organizations, government departments and agencies which support the objectives of the association.
We will assign the first contact as your company’s “Main Contact”. You can change your main contact or company roles at any time.
Password must be a minimum of 10 characters long and contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number.